Outdoor Fun Activities
Weekend is here again and there is so much anxiety and expectations about the weekend. You can decide whatever activities are good and exciting for you and the family. There are lots of family getaways and activities which are fun and worth every bit of the adventure. For those who love adrenaline pumping activities like the boat cruise, desert safari, roller coaster, slide and water packs, there are so much you can pick from and more. It gets more interesting when you go in groups and everyone is having same fun. It is always good to be part of it and not be told about it. To see what is available and where to visit this weekend, click on the link below as it takes you to the booking site of the activities.
We look forward to seeing you there and please do remember to stay safe always.
Follow us on Instagram: @aanddtravelconsultants
There are so many things one can do while visiting Amsterdam but if you happen to be on a short visit, consider these two options which will occupy your day and give you part of the best of Amsterdam.
Amsterdam Madam Tussauds and canal cruise.
- Discover the matchless exuberant fun that is an afternoon at Madame Tussauds – take selfies with celebrities, sport stars, Marvel’s Avengers, and more!
- Enjoy amazing interactive exhibits like I AM ART, and find yourself the centerpiece of the world’s most famous artworks
- Go with your newfound celebrity status for a spin on the Amsterdam canal ring with a sightseeing barge cruise
Amsterdam exploratory Visit on a budget.
Near Amsterdam’s world famous canals you can rub shoulders with world famous people: Justin Bieber, Albert Einstein, and the Dutch royals. When you’re finished, make like an A-lister and take a relaxing and scenic cruise on the very same canals. They’re on a list too. The UNESCO list!
History of Madam Tussauds in Amsterdam.
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam is a wax museum located in Amsterdam the capital city of the Netherlands. It is located in the centre of the city on Dam Square, near the Royal Palace of Amsterdam. It was founded in 1970 and was the first Madame Tussauds that was opened in mainland Europe as well as being the first foreign branch of the British institution.
The collection of Madame Tussauds Amsterdam consists of a collection of wax figures of famous celebrities in different categories such as:
- Personalities in the music industry like Elvis Presley, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Robbie Williams, Justin Beiber, Arian Grande, Adele Hopkins, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Taylor Swift among others.
- Sports personalities like David Beckham, Lionel Messi, among others.
- Personalities of the Royal Family like Lady Diana, William of Orange, the Dutch king Willem-Alexander, the Dutch queen consort Maxima, the former Dutch Queen Wilhelmina, among others.
- Personalities of cinema like Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Sean Connery, Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, Nicholas Cage, George Clooney, among others.
- World (political) leaders like the Dalai Lama, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Barack Obama, among others.
- Marvel superheroes like the Avengers (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk), Spider-Man, among others.
Canal Cruises in Amsterdam
The history of Amsterdam is intimately connected with water. It has about 165 canals which were created over the centuries to stimulate trade and transport and reclaim land to expand the city. They continue to define the city’s landscape and in 2010 Amsterdam’s canal ring was recognised as a UNESCO world heritage site.
One of the most memorable ways to discover the city’s sights and attractions in Amsterdam is by cruising through the various canals. By doing this, everything looks a bit more magical to everyone whether you are a first-timer or a frequent visitor.
Most canal cruises take around an hour, in which you’ll explore Amsterdam’s UNESCO protected canal ring and discover plenty of interesting facts about the city along the way. Alongside the excellent one-hour options, other types of canal cruises available include practical hop-on-hop-off services, romantic candle-lit tours, child-friendly adventures and intimate guided boat tours for smaller groups.
For tickets and other enquiries, kindly click on the link below.
Enjoy a magical evening of romantic fine dining aboard a Spanish galleon while you tuck into freshly grilled lobster, with steak and vegetarian options also available.
View the sun setting above the Gulf of Mexico or see the stars like never before, while you’re surrounded by the stunning Mexican coastline
You may dance on deck as you enjoy the live saxophonist and free-flowing fine wine
This evening cruise along the coast of Cancun is all romance, fine dining, and spectacular views. Hop aboard your magnificent Spanish galleon on the Gulf of Mexico you’ll see a soaring sunset or dramatic moonlit waterscape as the ship’s saxophonist sets the mood for love.
Your evening starts at the Cancun Marina Pier before your Spanish galleon transports you into another world altogether. Out on the Nichupte Lagoon, you can forget all about the ‘real world’, and allow yourself to be swept away by the spirit of love!
The 2.5-hour cruise is all about indulgence, and it doesn’t get more indulgent than tucking into freshly grilled lobster aboard a galleon! Complimentary fine wine ensures the good times keep flowing, and the skilled saxophone player keeps the mood sensual.
Whether you opt for the sunset or moonlight options, it’s like escaping into a fairytale! A delicious, delicious fairytale.
- A docking fee of $8 per person must be paid at the pier when checking in
- Dresscode: Casual
For tickets and more information, please click on the link below.